Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A new vietnam?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have heard alot of people say that this whole "war" going on over in iraq and afganistan right now is another vietnam all over again. Policits, bloodshed, senseless lifes lost, our own children now without moms and dads.... Where do you stand?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say send Bush to the fucking front lines. Let him see what a fucking mess he created by being a greedy son of a bitch. I think we need to get our people out of there and let those motherfuckers fight amongst themselves as they have been doing for thousands of years. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Originally posted by BlackMagicRose:
    I say send Bush to the fucking front lines. Let him see what a fucking mess he created
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">***LAFFS**
    .
    .
    .

    I concur..
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....he did...LOL. And all for money. It is really sad that a president would put all these lives on the line just to make some money. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These people have a total different mindset than us, I don't think we should have jumped in, but now that we have...Bomb their asses, cause as the worlds police if we back down now every terrorist that has a piece of explosive will see it as an invitation to light a match under our butts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •